Cyber Security Awareness e-learning course developed by SQLearn is in line with the recent European guidelines as well as best practices. The aim is to engage and increase awareness to the audience who will attend the course, regarding the definitions and the determined scope of the regulation’s implementation.
The structure of the course can be found below.
Modules and Course Contents
MODULE 1: INFORMATION, THREATS AND THREAT ACTORS
- Classification of information
- Cyber threats
- Types of threats (untargeted/ targeted attacks)
- Types of cyber threat actors
MODULE 2: COMPANY’S VULNERABILITIES, CYBER ATTACK AND IMPACT
- Types of vulnerabilities
- Cyber attack (steps)
- Impacts on company
MODULE 3: CONDUCT RISK ASSESSMENT
- Risk assessment
- Risk assessment procedure
- Conduct risk assessment
- Cyber security assessment report
- Inventories list
MODULE 4: MITIGATION MEASURES AGAINST CYBER ATTACK
- Mitigation measures (12 measures)
- Recognize and evaluate the risk highlights
For more information, please contact SQLearn at 0030 210 7778877 or use the contact form.