Training Management System (TMS) is a web-based system that gives companies a complete training management and reporting environment for both e-learning and classroom activities.
The Training Management System includes:
- Reports for all training activities in one place with support for various training types like e-learning, Classroom training, Web conferences, Assessments,
- Complete training record per user,
- Automatic certificate issuance for successful course completion,
- Customizable platform theme according to your website,
- Pricing model for unlimited users and course areas,
- Software as a Service (SaaS) license, no IT involvement required.
TMS is part of the Dolphin System, read more about the Dolphin System and how it integrates for onboard and ashore training. Both systems can be used to distribute SQLearn’s extensive e-learning library onboard and ashore with detailed reporting of training activities. Read more about SQLearn’s complete solution for shipping companies.