The online STCW Crowd Management course for passenger ships, as per STCW A-V/2-1, offers essential training for masters, officers, ratings, and other personnel working onboard. This course is suitable for those working on cruise ships.
The Crowd Management online course fulfills the necessary training requirements for masters, officers, ratings, and other personnel on passenger ships. It covers Regulation V/2, pa.4, 5, and 6 and Regulation V/3, pa.4, 5, and 6, and Sections A-V/2 and A-V/3, pa.1, 2, and 3 of the STCW Code.
The course includes the “Safety training for personnel providing direct service to passengers in passenger spaces” module.
Competencies covered in this course
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
1) Control a crowd in an emergency on board.
2) Locate essential safety and emergency equipment on board.
3) Communicate effectively with passengers during an emergency.
4) Demonstrate the use of personal life-saving appliances.
5) Comply with the ship’s safety and emergency procedures.
STCW Crowd Management course overview
- Approved by: Liberia
- Who is it for: Marine and Non-Marine crew members, including Officers and Ratings of passenger vessels, Cruise ships crews, and Superyacht crews.
- Accepted by: All flags that accept IMO whitelisted approved training, including Panama. Also: Liberia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Cooks Island, Dominica, Egypt, Hong Kong/PRC, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Morocco, Oman, Palau, Tanzania, and Taiwan.
- STCW Compliance: Fully compliant with STCW Code as amended
- Courses and Assessment: Online-only, available 24/7
- Duration: 4h
- Eligibility: Newcomers and Refresh training
- Prerequisites: Passport
- Certificate Validity: Five (5) years
“I found the crowd management training course extremely helpful. I highly recommend it!” – John, Cruise Ship crew member.
“Thank you for this highly interactive course👍.” – Sarah, Cruise Ship crew member.
“Great content, easy to understand.” – Alex, Yacht stewardess.