STCW Crowd Management on passenger ships course online according to A-V/2-1 provides masters, officers, ratings and other personnel on passenger ships the necessary training regarding crowd management. Suitable for Cruise Ships personnel.
Crowd Management online course covers the mandatory minimum requirements for the training of masters, officers, ratings and other personnel on passenger ships in Regulation V/2, pa.4, 5 and 6 and Regulation V/3, pa.4, 5 and 6 and specified in the STCW Code Sections A-V/2 and A-V/3, pa.1, 2, and 3. The course includes “Safety training for personnel providing direct service to passengers in passenger spaces” module.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
1) Control a crowd in an emergency situation on board.
2) Locate essential safety and emergency equipment on board.
3) Communicate effectively with passengers during an emergency.
4) Demonstrate the use of personal life-saving appliances.
5) Comply with the ship’s safety and emergency procedures.
STCW Crowd Management online course at a glance
- Approved by: Liberia
- Who is it for: Marine and Non-Marine crew members including Officers and Ratings of passenger vessels, Cruise ships crews, Super yacht crews.
- Accepted by: All flags that accept IMO whitelisted approved training including Panama. Also: Liberia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Cooks Island, Dominica, Egypt, Hong Kong/P.R.C, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Morocco, Oman, Palau, Tanzania, Taiwan.
- STCW Compliance: Fully compliant with STCW Code as amended
- Courses and Assessment: Online only, available 24/7
- Duration: 4h
- Eligibility: Newcomers and Refresh training
- Prerequisites: Passport
- Certificate Validity: Five (5) years
You may also be interested in these STCW courses: STCW Crisis management and human behaviour, STCW Security Awareness, STCW Designated Security Duties