STCW Crisis Management and human behaviour online course covers the mandatory minimum requirements for the training of masters, officers, ratings and other personnel on passenger ships in Regulation V/3 pa.7 and 8. of the STCW Convention and specified in Section A-V/3 pa.4 and 5.
STCW Crisis Management online course refers to the application of strategies that are designed to help an organization deal with a sudden and significant negative event. Thus, an effective crisis management can help to prevent accidents, protect people on board, protect cargo and the environment. This course aims to provide to masters, officers, ratings and other personnel on passenger ships the necessary training regarding crisis management.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
1. Organize the safe movement of passengers when embarking and disembarking.
2. Organize shipboard emergency procedures.
3. Optimize use of resources.
4. Control response to emergencies.
5. Control passengers and other personnel during emergency situations.
6. Establish and maintain effective communications.
STCW Crisis Management at a glance
- Approved by: Liberia
- Who is it for: Marine and Non-Marine roles including Officers and Ratings of passenger vessels, Cruise ships crews, Super yacht crews.
- Accepted by: All flags that accept IMO whitelisted approved training including Panama. Also: Liberia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Cooks Island, Dominica, Egypt, Hong Kong/P.R.C, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Morocco, Oman, Palau, Tanzania, Taiwan.
- STCW Compliance: Fully compliant with STCW Code as amended
- Courses and Assessment: Online only, available 24/7, both theoretical and practical parts
- Duration: 7h & 45m
- Eligibility: Newcomers and Refresh training
- Prerequisites: Passport
- Certificate Validity: Five (5) years