SQLearn joins WIMA, the Worldwide Industrial & Marine Association), a non-profit association of marine oriented companies, founded in 2006. WIMA has managed to successfully introduce a new concept in the maritime market; a network of certified companies with global reach, working together to effectively cover any requirement, in every sector of the shipping industry.
WIMA’s members are active in the fields of:
- Ship’s Construction – New buildings & Refitting
- Ship Repairs
- Ship’s Spare Parts & Supplies
- Ship’s Technical and General Services
- Manufacture of Marine Equipment
SQLearn provides custom e-learning solutions designed and developed especially for shipping companies:
- vLMS, a web based e-learning system specifically designed for the shipping industry, helping crews to access training content and assessments from ashore and from vessels.
- Design and development of e-learning content according to a company’s specific needs arising from national and international requirements, flag and trades.
- Development of lessons learnt courses that help crews visualize the root cause of an incident and perform reflective learning sessions.
SQLearn’s e-learning facilities and e-learning courses are certified according to relevant ABS standards. Also, SQLearn’s e-learning services are certified according to ISO 9001:2008. Visit SQLearn’s WIMA profile page or view WIMA’s member catalogue.