SQLearn will exhibit at Seatrade Cruise Global, 13-16 March, Fort Lauderdale Broward County Convention Center.
- vLMS, a web based e-learning system specifically designed for the shipping industry, helping crews to access training content and assessments from ashore and from vessels.
- Design and development of e-learning content according to a company’s specific needs arising from national and international requirements, flag and trades.
- Development of lessons learnt courses that help crews visualize the root cause of an incident and perform reflective learning sessions.
SQLearn’s e-learning facilities and e-learning courses are certified according to relevant ABS standards. Also, SQLearn’s e-learning services are certified according to ISO 9001:2008. SQLearn is a member of WIMA and HEMEXPO.
About Seatrade Cruise Global
For more than 30 years, Seatrade Cruise Global has been the cruise industry’s premier global event, bringing together buyers, suppliers, and cruise line executives for a week of networking, sourcing, innovation, and education.
Our 2017 program promises to be an exciting event offering guests 360 degrees of groundbreaking content throughout the show including:
- Critical, forward-thinking education sessions offering robust information on the latest issues and trends
- With more new suppliers than ever before, build and grow your supplier relationships and network
- A multi-floor exhibition highlights key sectors within the cruise industry allowing you to easily navigate the show floor
Attendees will experience unparalleled educational opportunities with inspiring keynotes, thought-provoking educational conferences, and a comprehensive exhibition floor filled with featuring new and innovative products and services.