SQLearn develops e-learning material on Resilience related topics. The aim is the improvement of crew’s (including all ranks) capacity to successfully deal with stressful personal or professional challenges or events and take effective decisions. SQLearn has have already started the development of ‘resilience modules’ for big shipping companies. The modules are customized according to each company’s training approach and philosophy. The Resilience e-learning courses consist of the following five modules:
- Change is a part of living
- Keep things in perspective
- Take decisive action
- Take care of yourself
- What is resilience
• Compatibility with SCORM standard (LMS independent courses),
• Easy navigation and user friendly interface,
• Multimedia elements (narration, 3d animation, etc.),
• Interactive activities,
• Self-assessment modules.
• Comply to principles of adult learning,
• Gender neutral,
• Cultural neutrality,
• Compatible with Section 508 and W3C standards,
• HTML5 support for mlearning (upon request).
Short demo of Module 1, Change is a part of living
Schedule a meeting
In order to schedule a meeting with SQLearn to discuss your training needs and view demos of e-learning solutions for shipping companies you can contact us at 0030 210 7778877 or send an email at email@example.com and a sales rep will get back to you.