SQLearn, consistent with its corporate values of reliability and innovation, and having Information Security as top priority, was certified for ISO 27001: 2013 by TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS. The certification ensures that SQLearn complies with the best practices and the extensive requirements of the best known international standard for personal data management and information security.
ISO 27001:2013 sets out the specifications for safe management of information and aims to ensure adequate and appropriate controls for confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
- Design and development of training material for e-learning
- Design, development, hosting and configuration of integrated learning management systems
- Technical support services for e-learning provision
- Consultancy services for the development of e-learning/training strategy
- Software development to support e-learning and training management