ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems online course. The aim of this course is to raise awareness regarding ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems.
Pollution prevention and waste reduction led organizations to implement environmental management systems with the aim of contributing to the environmental pillar of sustainability. The most commonly used framework for an Environmental Management System is the one developed by ISO 14001, which is intended for use by any organization seeking to manage its environmental responsibilities. ISO 14001 helps organizations improve their environmental performance through more efficient use of resources gaining a competitive advantage and the trust of stakeholders.
In this course, the purpose and the objectives of an Environmental Management System (EMS) are presented, as well as, the ISO 14001:2015 four (4) main stages (Planning, Support and Operation, Assessment of performance and Improvement) and their corresponding requirements.
- Describe the purpose and the objectives of an Environmental Management System (EMS).
- Outline the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
- Recognize the importance of ISO 14001:2015 certification for an organization.
Legislation & References:
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems
Duration: 1 h
Who should attend:
- All crew (Operational & Management)