CII Regulation Awareness & SEEMP Part III online course. The CII rating is introduced on 1 January 2023 based on the annual fuel consumption of each ship.
The ships subject to the CII rating, are required to develop a Ship Energy Efficiency Management Plan (SEEMP) Part III. From 2023, the IMO Data Collection System (DCS) will be subject to the CII rating, and a rating (A, B, C, D or E) will be given to each ship from 2024. This course will help you to comprehend the fundamentals of CII Regulation & SEEMP Part III, as well as the respective implementation schedule.
- Understand the fundamentals of SEEMP Part III.
- Comprehend how to calculate the CII and maintain it in order to remain compliant with SEEMP Part III.
- Outline the implementation schedule for SEEMP Part III.
Legislation & References:
- MARPOL Annex VI (IMO Resolution MEPC.328(76))
- Ship Energy Efficiency Management Plan (SEEMP) Part III
Duration: 2 h
Who should attend: Designated Office Personnel