Gratitude module is a part of the Resilience Training Programme. This training programme desires to enhance human performance. It aspires to help you to get more flexible thinking and to obtain the capacity to face up circumstances out of plans. The module provides the adequate theory in a simple way by using every day life examples to help you comprehend it easier.
The objectives of this module are to:
- Recognize the importance of showing gratitude to people.
- Comprehend that expressing gratitude contributes towards one’s well-being and resilience.
- Identify that saying “thanks” is a key foundation towards accomplishing group goals and tasks onboard.
The course incorporates reflective learning methodologies and is based on updated material according to the latest industrial and enterprise standards. Resilience Training Programme – Module 10, has the following structure:
- Module objectives
- Theory presented in an interactive way
- An Example (3d animation)
- Discussion topics
Resilience Training Programme module 10 is accompanied by a Facilitator Guide.
- Industry Best Practices
Certificate: ABS, Liberia