Connections to home module is a part of the Resilience Training Programme. This training programme desires to enhance human performance. It aspires to help you to get more flexible thinking and to obtain the capacity to face up circumstances out of plans. The module provides the adequate theory in a simple way by using every day life examples to help you comprehend it easier.
The objectives of this module are to:
- Recognize the importance of knowing your colleagues better as they are your “family” onboard.
- Comprehend that being disconnected and isolated reduces the quality of life onboard.
- Identify the ways you can get together as a crew to improve your connections.
The course incorporates reflective learning methodologies and is based on updated material according to the latest industrial and enterprise standards. Resilience Training Programme – Module 9, has the following structure:
- Module objectives
- Theory presented in an interactive way
- An Example (3d animation)
- Discussion topics
Resilience Training Programme module 9 is accompanied by a Facilitator Guide.
- Industry Best Practices
Certificate: ABS, Liberia