Maintain a hopeful outlook module is a part of the Resilience Training Programme. This training programme desires to enhance human performance. It aspires to help you to get more flexible thinking and to obtain the capacity to face up circumstances out of plans. The module provides the adequate theory in a simple way by using every day life examples to help you comprehend it easier.
The objectives of this module are to:
- Comprehend that maintaining a hopeful outlook improves your quality of life.
- Understand that, with some practice, you can control yourself to maintain a hopeful outlook.
- Recognize that you, by giving and accepting, can help in avoiding negative thinking.
The course incorporates reflective learning methodologies and is based on updated material according to the latest industrial and enterprise standards. Resilience Training Programme – Module 8, has the following structure:
- Module objectives
- Theory presented in an interactive way,
- An Example (3d animation)
- Discussion topics
Resilience Training Programme module 8 is accompanied by a Facilitator Guide.
- Industry Best Practices
Certificate: ABS, Liberia