Making Connections module is a part of the Resilience Training Programme. This training programme desires to enhance human performance. It aspires to help you to get more flexible thinking and to obtain the capacity to face up circumstances out of plans. The module provides the adequate theory in a simple way by using every day life examples to help you comprehend it easier.
The objectives of this module are to:
- Identify the connections and the support they might give in our lives.
- Comprehend how to strengthen and maintain our connections.
- Recognize how to accept help from those around us.
The course incorporates reflective learning methodologies and is based on updated material according to the latest industrial and enterprise standards. Resilience Training Programme – Module 7, has the following structure:
- Module objectives
- Theory presented in an interactive way,
- An Example (3d animation)
- Discussion topics
Resilience Training Programme module 7 is accompanied by a Facilitator Guide.
- Industry Best Practices
Certificate: ABS, Liberia