What is Resilience? module is a part of the Resilience Training Programme. This training programme desires to enhance human performance. It aspires to help you to get more flexible thinking and to obtain the capacity to face up circumstances out of plans. The module provides the adequate theory in a simple way by using every day life examples to help you comprehend it easier.
The objectives of this module are to:
- Understand the meaning of resilience.
- Recognize resilience in your everyday lives.
- Estimate your resiliency level based on your reactions.
The course incorporates reflective learning methodologies and is based on updated material according to the latest industrial and enterprise standards. Resilience Training Programme – Module 5, has the following structure:
- Module objectives
- Theory (The meaning of resilience, the definition, the resilient way to face up a situation, etc) presented in an interactive way
- An Example (3d animation): The case of ‘The lost way’ – Through the story where the protagonist is losing his way, we can see change, the different perspectives of it, moving to decisive actions and self-caring. These four elements consist the meaning of ‘Resilience’
- 3 Discussion topics
Resilience Training Programme module 5 is accompanied by a Facilitator Guide.
- Industry Best Practices
Certificate: ABS, Liberia