Keep things in perspective module is part of the Resilience Training Programme. This training programme desires to enhance human performance. It aspires to help you to get more flexible thinking and to obtain the capacity to face up circumstances out of plans.The module provides the adequate theory in a simple way by using every day life examples to help you comprehend it easier.
The objectives of this module are to:
- Understand how our inner dialogue influences our perception of events.
- Understand how our inner dialogue can be influenced by making “challenging questions”.
The course incorporates reflective learning methodologies and is based on updated material according to the latest industrial and enterprise standards. Resilience Training Programme – Module 2, has the following structure:
- Module objectives
- Theory (ladder of inference, challenging questions, etc) presented in an interactive way
- An Example (3d animation): The case of the ‘The missing Breathing Apparatus’ – We are watching the perspective of our protagonist and then we see what really have happened.
- An Example (3d animation): The case of ‘The lost binoculars’ – We are watching the perspective of our protagonist and then we see what really have happened.
- 4 Discussion topics
- Industry Best Practices
Certificate: ABS, Liberia