Safety Food Sanitation Incident online course. The aim of this course is to teach the essentials of food safety, food microbiology, the sanitary design principles for facilities and equipment and the correct procedures for cleaning and sanitation.
Trainees knowledge will be updated to the following subjects:
- Gastrointestinal (GI) illnesses
- Foodborne illnesses; causes and prevention
- Equipment and facilities (related to food and other areas)
- Food protection
- Hazard analysis critical control points (what they are and how to apply them)
- Potable water (protection and handling)
- Housekeeping and infection control.
Legislation & References:
Industry Best Practice
Duration: 0,5 h
Who should attend:
- Members of the catering department
Approval: Liberia, ABS