Guide on Safe Mooring Operations and Procedures online course. The aim of this course is for the student to be able to identify hazards associated with mooring operations and comprehend all the relevant procedures on safe mooring operations.
Mooring is one of the most common and complex operations onboard. Students will be evaluated through their feedback, directed questioning participation. All essential skills and knowledge will be evaluated. A Guide of Safe Mooring pre & posttest will be given to evaluate student’s knowledge.
- Hazards in mooring operations
- Process of mooring
- Be prepared for mooring operations
- Common mistakes that lead to mooring accidents
- Training of the crew on mooring operations
Legislation & References:
- STCW Section A-II / Table A-II/2, Table A-II/3, Table A-II/4
Duration: 1,5 h
Who should attend:
- All Ship-Based Staff
Available languages: English, Russian
Approval: Liberia, ABS