Enclosed Space Entry & Rescue online course aims to prepare the individual to understand the procedures that need to be followed in order to enter an enclosed space, to recognize the potential hazards and to complete a rescue operation safely.
Gas Detection Equipment – Calibration, Communication, Main Duties, Emergency procedures and rescue requirements, the correct use of SCBA, are some of the subjects of the Enclosed Space Entry & Rescue online course.
Legislation & References:
- IMO Resolution A.1050(27) 2011 Recommendations for Entering Enclosed Spaces aboard ships
- STCW A-VI/1-4 Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW A-II/5, A-II/4, A-III/5, A-III/7 – Support Level
- STCW A-II/1, A-II/2, A-II/3, A-III/1, A-III/2, A-III/4, A-III/6 – Operational level
- STCW A-V/1 and B-V/1, B-V/b and B-V/c.
- SOLAS Chapter III, regulation 19
- UK Maritime Coastguard Agency’s Code of Safe Working Practices for Merchant Seamen
- ISGOTT, The IMDG Code, ICS Tanker Safety Guides
Who should attend: All Crew Members (Operational & Management)
Available languages: English, Russian
Certificate: ABS & Liberia