SQLearn is committed to:
- Provide quality e-learning courses
- Provide customers with e-learning services meeting or exceeding their needs, as well as international, local and other applicable requirements.
- Continually reviewing its performance as against its customers’ expectations and regulatory requirements or industry recommendations and take actions towards continual improvement.
- Establishing, maintaining and continually improving an effective Quality Management System (QMS), which as minimum requirement complies with the ABS Guide for Certification of Maritime Education Facilities & Training Courses and the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
This Quality Policy is communicated, understood and applied within the organization and is appropriate to the purpose and context of the organization and its strategic direction.
The quality objectives mentioned above are achieved with the combined efforts of all personnel employed at SQLearn.
In support of its Quality Policy, SQLearn’s top management has set the following objectives:
- Establish and maintain an effective Quality Management System, which as minimum requirement complies with the ABS Guide for Certification of Maritime Education Facilities & Training Courses and the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- Establish and promote a philosophy throughout the organization, which pivots on customer satisfaction.
- Maximizing the quality of service expecting an increase in turnover and growth of the company’s reputation.
- Provide high quality e-learning solutions that meet or exceed the requirements of the organization’s customers as agreed and fulfill their expectations.
- Provide and maintain a working environment that encourages all employees to improve and utilize their management skills.
The company’s Quality Policy and Objectives are readily available to all personnel. Framed copies of the Quality Management System Manual, signed by the Managing Director, are placed in prominent locations of the organization’s offices. It is required that SQLearn’s Policy is fully understood, implemented and maintained at all the levels of the organization.