SQLearn has the experience and expertise, to create e-learning solutions that maximize business performances and value, through learning and technology.
SQlearn’s services include:
- Asynchronous e-learning platform setup and customization,
- E-learning courses development, enriched with multimedia elements (sound, videos, animation, 3d animations, serious games),
- Webinars development,
- Synchronous learning platform (teleconference system),
- Mobile learning applications,
- Digital Library of e-learning courses,
- Assessment of training needs.
SQLearn has a dedicated research and development department and tries to always create and adopt innovative products and services. Some of the products already developed:
- The award winning application TheLMSapp that can transform a moodle installation into a native iPad application
- Moodle plugin that can search within all course material using keyword specified by the user,
- Social Media indexer and search system that can be embeeded to Moodle LMS and allows for constant update of the resources of all e-learning courses,
- Various Moodles LMS plug-ins that facilitate many training processes.
SQlearn is a valuable partner to companies and organizations that use e-learning for their training needs. Known for its creative spirit and imaginative product design, that make measurable and positive business impact, SQLearn has gained a strong worldwide client network addressing diversified training needs, language and cultural needs with sustainable results. Some of SQLearn’s advantages include:
- Specialized to e-learning related services and products,
- Great expertise arising from hundreds of successfully implemented e-learning projects and thousands of users supported,
- SQLearn’s course development team employs professionals from many different backgrounds and has a strong expertise in custom e-learning course development,
- Provides e-learning services and products according to EN ISO 9001:2008.
SQLearn works with clients from a wide range of sectors, addressing both private, and public or not-for-profit organizations, to provide solutions that meet training requirements and save on costs, providing a great return on investment.
Mr Spyridon Gkoumas, Managing Director, founded SQLearn and has a trainer background for the last 25 years. He specialises in training design (VET), delivery techniques and distance learning approaches for adult learners. He has participated in many European projects (EQUAL, LdV, LLP) and has vast experience in researching, project management and collaboration with transnational partners.
Dr Antonios Fringas, COO, holds an MSc and PhD in Informatics and has co-founded SQLearn in 2006. Antonis has experience in e-learning related projects in many different settings and in the design and development of web-based applications. Designed award winning application for tablet e-learning. Participated in many EU funded projects as technical advisor. Antonis is dealing (among others) with company management, new products/projects architecture design, new products development. Overlooking e-learning courses development dpt dealing with SCORM (Flash and HTML5) course development using various authoring tools. Overlooking technical dpt focusing on providing open source LMS related solutions. Working on EU funded projects (coordinator and partner) as PM on behalf of SQLearn overlooking progress of deliverables, status reports, performing required research.
SQLearn is staffed with e-learning experts with various backgrounds, such as web developers, instructional designers, graphic designers, multimedia developers, technical administrators, as well as high qualified business and project administrators, ensuring our partners the best possible tailor-made solutions and immediate return on investment. SQLearn employs an energized and engaged workforce with scientific excellence and expertise, able to cover adequately every project’s requirements, whether this is a national project, EU funded project or private client.
EN ISO 9001:2008 from TUV AUSTRIA HELLAS for:
Developing, producing and selling training material for e-learning, providing hosting and technical support to other enterprises for e-learning and providing consulting services to determine the best educational strategy for e-learning.
SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004
Certification from ADL (Advanced Distributed Learning)
AMERICAN BUREAU OF SHIPPING (ABS)
ABS has certified that SQLearn e-learning platform and e-learning courses are according to the ABS standards for certification of Maritime Education Facilities and Training Courses.
ECDL HELLAS SA Content Certification for SQLearn digital library lessons with the following codes:
(IT101) Concepts of Information & Communication Technology (ICT), (IT102) Using the Computer and Managing Files, (IT103) Word Processing, (IT104) Spreadsheets, (IT105) Web Browsing and Communication, (IT106) Presentation and (IT107) Using Databases.