Course category: WET
Who should attend: All Deck Personnel
Objectives and Benefits: This course provides guidance to participants to help them to be aware of the STS operation from start to finish.
- Describe the different types and terminology of STS operations.
- Identify the regulations and guidelines.
- Understand the prudent actions of all involved parties.
- Comprehend the importance of maintaining safety during all stages of an operation.
- Recognize the dangers or critical situations.
- Define the need to always work above the minimum criteria.
Legislation & References:
- MARPOL, Annex I, Chapter 8